- a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- slang for a paunch
- He works for a large American corporation.
- The corporation set up a dummy company.
- The corporation saw windfall profits this year.
- She works for a large American corporation.
- The multinational corporation lowered the price of several products.
- This corporation is well known for its communication equipment.
- He set out on his career as a corporation lawyer.
- The two companies combined in a joint corporation.
- The corporation invited bids for the construction project.
- International Business Machines Corporation is headquartered in Armonk, New York.
- Some board members questioned his ability to run the corporation.
- My father holds the major interest in the corporation.
- Toyota Corporation announced that it would cut 1,000 positions this year.
- The employees' interests are bound up with those of the corporation.
- Your name was given to us by Mr. Hayashi of Keyo Steel Corporation.