- inducement (as of a public official) by improper means (as bribery) to violate duty (as by commiting a felony)
"he was held on charges of corruption and racketeering"
- decay of matter (as by rot or oxidation)
- Power brings corruption.
- He exposed corruption in the city government.
- He dedicated his life to fighting corruption.
- The speaker hinted at corruption in the political world.
- Are you being a whistle blower in corruption?
- The new government promised to rid the country of corruption.
- We are sick and tired of political corruption.
- A man of strong will is not subject to corruption.
- What is most troublesome is the corruption of the best.
- He has a reputation as being straight as an arrow. He'd never get involved in corruption.
- The news covers celebrity rehab stories extensively enough to avoid talking about war or corruption.
- The government's anti-corruption tsar resigned yesterday following allegations of bribery.
- The politician pushed for reform by denouncing the corruption of the government officials.
- METROID PRIME 3: CORRUPTION is a videogame by Nintendo sold exclusively for the Wii.
- He is the first national politician to be named in a widening corruption scandal.