- Given a high level of bond issues, the cost to service them will increase.
- 22,0 Capital increase 1,7 1,7 Total cost
- However, this cost increase might even be diluted if the users are able to pass on part of this cost increase to their customers, which cannot be excluded.
- The cost increase for molasses was however not substantial, but corresponding to the increase of world market prices for sugar.
- Furthermore, the Community industry could not increase its respective sales prices enough to make up for the cost increase.
- The increase in average labour cost was limited to 9 % during the period considered.
- The data submitted shows that an overall increase in cost is likely.
- an additional increase in the cost of employment by 200 b.p. above the base scenario,
- Reforms in these areas could increase private investment and employment at little cost for public finances.
- The increase in cost of production in the IP is due to reduced capacity utilisation.
- In the worst case scenario, the cost increase would amount to 3 %.
- This development is merely in line with the cost of living increase.
- As a result the increase in the average cost of production was much less marked than the increase in scrap prices.
- The price increase in the IP can mainly be linked to the increase in the cost of raw materials in the IP.
- However, the Community industry could not increase its sales prices sufficiently to make up for the cost increase generated by the production of high end products.