- ordinaire vrouw; iemand waar anderen overheen lopen; hoerige vrouw; ordinaire vrouw; ordinaire vrouw; beledigende naam voor vrouw
- a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure
"she enjoys a hike in her spare time"
- Take a hike!
- We'd better cancel the hike.
- We should cancel the hike.
- We had better cancel the hike.
- I want to hike up this mountain.
- The voters won't put up for a tax hike.
- Were it clear, we would go on a hike.
- They went on a hike, though it rained.
- Bad weather upset our plans to go on a hike.
- We took a long hike up to the summit.
- The hard rain spoiled our hike through the woods.
- The hike will take at least eight hours.
- The union is pressing for a ten-percent pay hike.
- It's a beautiful day for a hike, isn't it?
- We are to go on a hike tomorrow.