- plant die de katoen levert
- erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
- fibre obtained from the bolls of the cotton plant (Gossypium)
- the minimum cotton plant density referred to in Article 171ab;
- Before 31 December each year, Member States shall approve for the following year any inter-branch cotton-producing organisation that applies to plant cotton and which:
- The cotton aid scheme requires Member States to send their producers certain information on cotton growing, such as approved varieties, the objective criteria for authorising land and the minimum plant density.