- countersign the transfer declaration and caging declaration;
- The ICCAT regional observer shall countersign the prior transfer notification and the ICCAT transfer declaration.
- The Joint Managing Authority designated under each joint operational programme may countersign the financing agreement.
- The customs authorities shall endorse accordingly the original and the two copies of the attestation of equivalence, and shall countersign the original and the two copies of each extract.
- On completion of customs formalities required for release for free circulation in the Community of the product to which the attestation of equivalence or the extract relates, the original and the two copies shall be submitted to the customs authorities who shall countersign them, retaining the original.