to couple up
- The couple quarreled, but soon made up.
- The old couple gave up their son for lost.
- The old couple gave him up for lost.
- I hope the young couple will make up soon.
- Within a couple of minutes, she had eaten up all the bread and cheese.
- She's signed up for a couple of night classes at the local college.
- The couple who came on a shrine visit, said, "We prayed that our child would grow up healthily."
- Tom put up with the pain for a couple of weeks before finally going to the hospital.
- The couple who came on a shrine visit, Kouji Oonishi (40) and his wife Yukie (34) said, "We prayed that our child would grow up healthily."
- You wake up lying on the rocky floor of a dark cave. A little light filters down from above. You can just make out a couple of openings leading away from the cave. What do you do now?
- Coupling and uncoupling must be possible with coupling angles of up to 50 ° horizontally both to the right and left, up to 10 ° vertically both upward and downward with full trailers, up to 6 ° vertically both upward and downward with centre axle trailers and up to 7 ° when twisted axially in both directions, i.e., it must be possible to couple the trailer up to the above-mentioned angular positions between towing vehicle and trailer drawbars without the necessity of intervention of additional personnel.