- Brits slagbalspel
- a game played with a ball and bat by two teams of 11 players; teams take turns trying to score runs
- Baseball is different from cricket.
- I don't know anything about cricket.
- Tom is an able cricket player.
- My uncle is an amateur cricket player.
- Tom is an excellent cricket player.
- Cricket is a game that takes skill.
- A caged cricket eats just as much as a free cricket.
- I should like to join the cricket club.
- I'm pretty sure that my new cricket bat is unbreakable.
- Just as the Americans like baseball, the British like cricket.
- Tomorrow I have a cricket match. Wish me luck.
- Just as Japanese boys play baseball, so English boys play cricket.
- Tom said that he thought Mary knew why John never seemed to enjoy watching cricket.
- I have a cricket match tomorrow but unfortunately the weather is forecast to be wet and miserable.
- The Cricket World Cup