- regel voor de normalisatie
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated
- Money is not a criterion of success.
- My criterion is the ability to work joyfully.
- It is certain that one important criterion for employment is having 'leadership'.
- What criterion did you use when you elected this essay as the winner?
- The size of a man's laundry bill is no criterion of his income.
- Americans are said to regard the amount of money a man makes as a criterion of his ability.
- Criterion 5
- Criterion 2
- Criterion: Scope
- Instability criterion
- Criterion 2.2.
- Criterion 2.2
- Criterion 2.1