- The Federal Reserve cut its benchmark discount rate to an 18-year low.
- Benchmark study
- The benchmark study
- Benchmark total return
- Disclosure of a benchmark
- Benchmark for advertising prices
- Benchmark study ABI study
- Indicative luminaire maintenance factor values (benchmark level)
- PD(i, t) ≤ 0.10 % (benchmark PD(t))
- The reference rate cannot therefore be applied as the benchmark.
- The performance metric relates to the benchmark portfolio.
- ib the benchmark interest rate for an uncreditworthy borrower
- The main conclusions of the benchmark study were the following:
- Indicative LLMF and LSF for office lighting lamps (benchmark level)