- grondig onderzoekend
- characterized by careful evaluation and judgment
"a critical reading"
"a critical dissertation"
- met veel kritiek; afbrekend
- marked by a tendency to find and call attention to errors and flaws
"a critical attitude"
- being in or verging on a state of crisis or emergency
"a critical shortage of food"
"a critical illness"
- of or involving or characteristic of critics or criticism
- at or of a point at which a property or phenomenon suffers an abrupt change especially having enough mass to sustain a chain reaction
"a critical temperature of water is 100 degrees C--its boiling point at standard atmospheric pressure"
- His illness is critical.
- Don't be so critical.
- His condition is critical.
- The situation is critical.
- Education is a critical element.
- The situation there was critical.
- Do not be so critical.
- He fell into critical condition.
- He was in critical condition.
- He was critical of me.
- She is only critical of me.
- You are too critical of other's shortcomings.
- The patient is in critical condition.
- Your mother is in critical condition.
- The patient got over the critical stage.