- drive away by hitting with one's ball,
"croquet the opponent's ball"
- play a game in which players hit a wooden ball through a series of hoops
- a game in which players hit a wooden ball through a series of hoops; the winner is the first to traverse all the hoops and hit a peg
- My grandparents enjoy playing croquet.
- Croquet players must wear white clothing during play.
- And your pronunciation is okay, when you say correctly croquet.
- Ricocheted and crocheting, croquet? Right! Your pronunciation's OK.
- equipment for beach and open-air games such as bowls, croquet, frisbee, volleyball and inflatable boats, rafts and swimming pools,