- the process of fostering the growth of something
"the cultivation of bees for honey"
- the act of raising or growing plants (especially on a large scale)
- Organic cultivation is a method of growing plants (grains, vegetables, fruit, etc.) without using agricultural chemicals.
- Agriculture is defined as the cultivation of soil for growing crops.
- As Yan Yuan pointed out, "proper moral cultivation could begin from any point on the moral map, not just the mean position".
- There is no piety in the world which is not the result of cultivation, and which cannot be increased by the degree of care and attention bestowed upon it.
- ‘cultivation contract’
- Cultivation rules
- Cultivation Yes
- Shifting cultivation
- Rice cultivation
- Endive cultivation
- Seaweed Cultivation
- MONITORING REPORT FOR CULTIVATION
- Shifting cultivation-shortened fallow
- Shifting cultivation-mature fallow