- What currency would you like?
- Japanese currency is widely used here.
- The authorities managed to stabilize the currency.
- Where can I exchange foreign currency?
- Currency and bond markets are relatively calm.
- The Japanese yen is a stable currency.
- That custom has little currency in Japan.
- The authorities are striving in vain to stabilize the currency.
- The exchange rates for foreign currency change daily.
- The cedi is Ghana's current currency. Its symbol is "₵".
- When a currency depreciates, that has an inflationary effect on the economy of the country of the currency.
- The former Argentine currency was Austral. Its symbol was "₳".
- Vietnam's currency is the đồng. Its symbol is "₫".
- You must convert dollars into the local currency.
- In Ukraine, hryvnia is the official currency and its symbol is "₴".