- het zichzelf bedriegen; het bewust een verkeerd beeld geven; misleiding door vervalsing v.e. document; misleiding
- the act of deceiving
- She is incapable of deceit.
- In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
- Fraud and deceit abound in these days more than in former times.
- When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, ‘Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.’
- In cases where there has been fault on the part of the operator, including cases of deficient data, concealment of relevant information, negligence, wilful deceit or a failure to exercise due diligence, the competent authority shall recover from the former operator the costs incurred after the transfer of responsibility has taken place.