- the act of taking in as by fooling or cheating or swindling someone
- Don't take him in.
- We take in the Asahi.
- Do you take in students?
- We will take part in the marathon.
- Please take the pants in a bit.
- What papers do you take in?
- Mike didn't take part in yesterday's practice.
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Did you take part in the game?
- I couldn't take in his idea.
- If it rains, take the washing in.
- Plants take in water from the soil.
- Tom didn't take part in our conversation.
- Let's take a walk in the park.
- Will you take part in the ceremony?