an organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack
- Colonel in the Zimbabwe Defence Force, married to Didymus Mutasa.
- Colonel in the Zimbabwe Defence Force, married to Didymus Mutasa (item 138).
- Colonel in the Zimbabwe Defence Force, married to Didymus Mutasa (item 138). Involved in farm invasions where death threats were made.
- Defence and security contracts often contain classified information which the laws, regulations or administrative provisions in force in the Member State concerned require, for security reasons, to be protected from unauthorised access.
- In close cooperation with the Ministry of National Defence, he will define and implement a further project on safe storage and registration of weapons of the Air Force and Navy.
- The prices of the product concerned sold on third-country markets were also examined in order to assess the behaviour of the company in markets where no trade defence measures are in force.
- It is appropriate to proceed to the alignment of provisions of the Staff Regulations of the European Defence Agency with equivalent provisions of the Staff Regulations of officials of the European Communities and the Conditions of Employment of other servants, whilst respecting the acquired rights of the staff of the European Defence Agency before the entry into force of these amendments and taking account of their legitimate expectations.
- has been convicted by a judgment which has the force of res judicata in accordance with the legal provisions of the country of any offence concerning its professional conduct, such as, for example, infringement of existing legislation on the export of defence and/or security equipment;
- Further to a request lodged by the Defence Committee of the Seamless Steel Tube Industry of the European Union, the Commission initiated an interim review of the anti-dumping measures in force, including the form of the measure, in accordance with Article 11(3) of the basic Regulation .
- In this context, HSY indicates that, given that the Hellenic Navy was always the most important client of the yard, the procedure and the terms of the privatisation, including the entry into force of Law 2941/2001, should be examined under the light of the State-client, which for national defence reasons is interested in maintaining the operation and the viability of the yard.