- verdroging door vochtverlies
- depletion of bodily fluids
- Tom died of dehydration.
- For dehydration, take a lick of salt.
- When it's very hot, you should drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
- "How is it?" "Well, yes ... could be some signs of dehydration."
- Dehydration presses;
- Lac Powder is the solid residue produced by the dehydration of cow's milk
- Wines produced from grapes left in the sun or shade for partial dehydration.
- is produced without enrichment, from grapes left in the sun or shade for partial dehydration;
- Luteum Ovi Powder is the product obtained by the dehydration of the yolk of chicken eggs
- quantities of products entering for dehydration and/or grinding and, in respect of each delivery:
- dehydration of fresh fodder by means of a drier which satisfies the following requirements:
- Wines produced from grapes left in the sun or shade for partial dehydration. Μετόχι (Metochi) Greek PDO/PGI
- In the dehydration cycle the steam water is condensed and may be used for other purposes or may be discarded.
- Birds that die peracutely may show minimal gross lesions, consisting of dehydration and congestion of viscera and muscles.
- Naturally occuring substances, dried buttermilk obtained by the dehydration of the liquid recovered from the churning of cow's milk or cream to prepare butter