- nonpayment of a debt when due
- Juvenile delinquency is increasing.
- Juvenile delinquency is on the increase at a rapid pace.
- Cutting school is the first stage of delinquency.
- The increase in juvenile delinquency is a serious problem.
- The augmentation of juvenile delinquency is a serious problem.
- Recently juvenile delinquency has been on the rise.
- However, the general crime number has not decreased though the juvenile delinquency stands out.
- The thief or swindler who has gained great wealth by his delinquency has a better chance than the small thief of escaping the rigorous penalty of the law.
- a high level of criminality and delinquency;
- Develop an efficient system for addressing juvenile delinquency.
- Delinquency, unless the credit institution demonstrates to its competent authority that delinquency is not a material risk drivers for the exposure;
- a breach of contract, such as a default or delinquency in interest or principal payments;
- A credit institution shall at least annually update obligor and facility assignments or review the loss characteristics and delinquency status of each identified risk pool, whichever applicable.
- Economic cohesion between regions and urban and regional development in an enlarged EU; and social cohesion (including inequalities, social protection and social services, taxation policies, ethnic relations and migration, education and social exclusion, and health) as well as its relation to social problems such as poverty, housing, crime, delinquency and drugs.