- failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- Don't neglect your business.
- Don't neglect your daily responsibilities.
- I cannot, however, neglect his warning.
- He was blamed for neglect of duty.
- They didn't neglect their own duty.
- You can't afford to neglect your health.
- He taxed me with neglect of duty.
- You are not to neglect your duty.
- The room was in a state of neglect.
- It is silly of you to neglect your studies.
- She was dismissed on the grounds of neglect of duty.
- The reasons for this neglect are not hard to discover.
- Those lazy men neglect their duties over and over again.
- I'm angry at the neglect of these children.
- Some students neglect their studies in favor of sports.