- failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- Liisa accused me of negligence.
- I'm displeased at your negligence.
- I'm displeased with your negligence.
- The accident stemmed from her negligence.
- I'm punishing you for your negligence.
- This failure was brought about by your own negligence.
- The accident was due to the negligence of the caretaker.
- Negligence is a type of damage or offense.
- The accident happened because of the driver's negligence.
- The opposition accused the prime minister of negligence.
- There's no room for excuses when it comes to your negligence, is there?
- Mishandling or negligence to the animalsIII.8.7.
- This rule shall not apply in cases of gross negligence.
- recover sums lost as a result of irregularities or negligence;
- The liability shall cover fraud, wilful misconduct and gross negligence.