- failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- the quality of not being careful or taking pains
- Accidents arise from carelessness.
- Carelessness causes frequent accidents.
- Carelessness often causes accidents.
- Such trouble stems from carelessness.
- Accidents often result from carelessness.
- Carelessness often result in accidents.
- He reproached me for carelessness.
- Many accidents arise from carelessness.
- Carelessness is his principle feature.
- Fatal errors arise from carelessness.
- The forest fire occurred through carelessness.
- I'll excuse your carelessness this time.
- An accident often comes of carelessness.
- The accident came about through my carelessness.
- He made a mistake through carelessness.