- (law) a pretrial interrogation of a witness; usually conducted in a lawyer's office
- Here's the deposition you needed.
- Deposition of Mr. Moon is today. I assume you’ve prepared for today’s deposition.
- This is a deposition. You answer the questions truthfully but never volunteer anything.
- Total deposition
- Slurry Deposition
- Deposition techniques
- Sputter Deposition
- deposition techniques
- 2 bulk deposition
- Vapour deposition of metals
- Table — Deposition techniques — Notes
- Table Deposition techniques
- chemical vapour deposition CW
- Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD)