- desisteren, zich abstineren, abstineren, zich onthouden
- I demand that you cease and desist from sending unsolicited emails.
- Accordingly, the Commission calls on Belgium to desist from implementing the relevant provisions of the Law of 27 December 2006.
- The remedies or compensation measures proposed by Austria consisted in the sale of holdings, the closure of a branch and a decision to desist from granting Federal loans.
- As compensatory measures under the restructuring plan, Austria had initially offered to sell holdings, close a branch and desist from granting Federal loans.
- All Member States have now declared that they will desist from sea dumping and no Member State intends to carry out sub-seabed burial of radioactive waste,
- As regards the compensatory measures (sale of holdings, closure of a branch, decision to desist from granting Federal loans), Austria provided details on the value and the reduction effect of each measure and gave the reasons why further reductions would jeopardise the bank’s viability.