- ambt van aanzien
- high office or rank or station
"he respected the dignity of the emissaries"
- She has inherent dignity.
- I've lost my dignity.
- He said that with dignity.
- I still have my dignity.
- The Renaissance established the dignity of man.
- I got through with my dignity intact.
- Such behavior is beneath his dignity.
- Your action has offended his dignity.
- With dignity she protested her innocence.
- Such conduct is beneath your dignity.
- The prisoner of war bore himself with great dignity.
- It is beneath my dignity to ask a favor.
- You don't have proper dignity as chief of the section.
- He sacrificed his outstanding career to retain his dignity.
- Perhaps the only true dignity of man is his capacity to despise himself.