- a ringing sound
- Ding, ding! It's the right answer!
- When it sets off the bell rings, "ding-ding". Thus 'ding-ding-train'.
- Ding is playing on computer.
- Other, in containers holding:––– ding:
- 2 litres or less––– ding:
- Contact person: Mr Jacques Ding
- With a dry extract content of 90 % or more by weight––– ding 1905
- Prepared additives for lubricating oil, containing petroleum oils or oils obtained from bituminous minerals– ding gasoline) or for other liquids used for the same purposes as mineral oils:
- Egg albumin– ding concentrates of two or more whey proteins, containing weight more than 80 % whey proteins, calculated on the dry matter), albuminates and other albumin derivatives:
- Other preparations in blocks, slabs or bars weighing more than 2 kg or in liquid, paste, powder, granular or other bulk form in containers or immediate packings, of a content exceeding 2 kg:– ding those of heading 1516