- divide or reset the tail muscles of
- mate successfully; of livestock
- (British slang) a prison
"he's in the nick"
- You despise Nick, don't you?
- Nick owes me ten dollars.
- Nick needs not come to my office.
- Nick hurried to catch the bus.
- Tom arrived in the nick of time.
- You'd think Old Nick was after him.
- Nick didn't pass the exam, did he?
- Tom got there just in the nick of time.
- Nick complained to me about the high prices in Tokyo.
- I was most grateful to Nick for his kindness.
- Nick is by no means satisfied with the reward.
- Zezo is not my name. It's only a nick.
- The doctor arrived in the nick of time.
- Tom arrived just in the nick of time.
- His help came in the nick of time.