- It's a blessing in disguise.
- They are always penetrated their disguise.
- He makes no disguise of his feelings.
- He approached her in the disguise of a policewoman.
- I was very surprised to find him in disguise.
- Quite a few people couldn't recognize him in that disguise.
- If you disguise yourself, they won't be able to tell.
- Can't you just picture Ed in woman's disguise?
- There were many who couldn't recognize him in that disguise.
- I'm planning to disguise myself as a doctor.
- The dirty boy turned out to be a prince in disguise.
- He went into the bank in the disguise of a guard.
- Even though Bob was in disguise, I recognized him as soon as I saw him.
- He was not aware that the praise was a satire in disguise.
- Although Bob was in disguise, I recognized him at a glance.