- Let's conceal this secret from him.
- Tom couldn't conceal the truth from Mary.
- Don't conceal what you feel about it.
- He seemed to conceal the fact.
- She tried to conceal the fact.
- The criminal had to conceal his identity.
- She tried to conceal her grief at the party.
- Someone's coming, close the box and conceal it!
- She tried in vain to conceal her fear.
- To save your credit, you must conceal your loss.
- Speech was given to man only to conceal their thoughts.
- I would rather die than conceal my belief.
- We can normally conceal our thoughts from others.
- Tom was wearing a mask to conceal his identity.
- It is wrong for a man to conceal things from his wife.