- in een bepaalde gemoedsgesteldheid raken
- embed deeply
- enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- Dogs often bury bones.
- We'll bury it.
- We will bury you.
- What did you bury?
- You can't bury the truth.
- Where did you bury them?
- Bury one's head in the sand.
- Did you bury something on that island?
- Don't bury your head in the sand.
- Their job is to bury dead animals.
- Muslims bury their dead in graves.
- In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons.(Herodotus)
- Let's bury the hatchet and be friends again!
- Query doesn't rhyme with very, nor does fury sound like bury.
- The most painful thing for a mother is having to bury her own child.