- ontwrichten, ontzetten
- throw into disorder
"This event disrupted the orderly process"
- Nobody can disrupt true friendships.
- Protesters tried to disrupt the meeting.
- He was careful not to disrupt the meeting.
- Please refrain from making posts that disrupt this site's atmosphere.
- Interference from magnetic fields shall not disrupt the operation of the airbag system.
- Irregular access or no access to working capital can seriously disrupt the production process.
- Irregular or lack of access to working capital can seriously disrupt the production process.
- These measures must be temporary and must disrupt the operation of the internal market as little as possible.
- Those measures must be temporary and must disrupt the operation of the internal market as little as possible.
- The restrictions on the free movement of hatching eggs resulting from the application of the veterinary measures threaten to disrupt severely the hatching eggs market in the Netherlands.
- Paragraphs 2 and 3 apply unless enforcement of the attachment order is likely to disrupt the smooth operation of the Commission or executive agency.
- In order not to disrupt the Portuguese cereal market, it is in particular necessary to lay down specific provisions for the quantities offered and to set limits on the selling price of the cereals.
- The adjustments referred to in paragraph 2(c) may comprise transfers of quantities between two consecutive delivery periods provided that this does not disrupt the supply arrangements referred to in Article 39 of Regulation (EC) No 1260/2001.
- The levy should be fixed at a high level in order to avoid the accumulation of quantities produced in excess of the quota and likely to disrupt the market.
- In the Commission's opinion, the introduction of reductions for ships between zero and 10 years old may disrupt the current balance among Member States with a flat-rate taxation scheme.