- (of solid matter) reduced to a liquid form
"add the dissolved gelatin"
- Parliament has been dissolved.
- Soviet Union dissolved in 1991.
- The Diet has been dissolved.
- It's likely the Diet will be dissolved.
- The Diet will soon be dissolved.
- The prime minister dissolved the Diet.
- My resolution dissolved at the last moment.
- He dissolved some sugar in his coffee.
- Ukraine became independent again when the Soviet Union dissolved in 1991.
- Dissolved oxygen
- Dissolved gas
- Dissolved copper
- Dissolved gases
- dissolved: date of divorce: …
- Dissolved organic carbon (DOC)