- cause to lose control emotionally
"The news dissolved her into tears"
- lose control emotionally
"She dissolved into tears when she heard that she had lost all her savings in the pyramid scheme"
- (film) a gradual transition from one scene to the next; the next scene is gradually superimposed as the former scene fades out
- Dissolve sugar in hot water.
- Dissolve the tablet in a glass of water.
- Sugar will dissolve in a glass of water quickly.
- Just dissolve the tablet in a glass of water and drink.
- When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
- Protein dissolving buffer Dissolve
- Completely dissolve the remainder.
- Stock gel solution Dissolve:
- as a cleaning agent to dissolve contaminants;
- Dissolve ingredients and check pH 9,6
- Dissolve 3,0 g Coomassie Brilliant Blue G-250 (C.I.
- Dissolve in methanol-acetonitrile (3.5) by ultrasonification (4.7).
- Dissolve and make up to volume with solvent A (3.2).