- You will melt.
- Snow has begun to melt.
- Where did you melt them?
- Don't let your ice cream melt.
- These ice cubes will melt soon.
- The snow will melt when the sun comes out.
- Alice felt something hard melt in her heart.
- I cannot melt this ice. There is no fire.
- All love and sadness melt in my heart.
- Who could melt that stone heart of yours?
- A plastic dish will melt on the stove.
- The ice-cream will melt, so I put it in the fridge.
- You have to melt chocolate in a double-boiler so it doesn't burn.
- This year, Lake Inari won't melt until the beginning of May.
- 4. Heat the sesame oil in the wok and melt the butter.