- ignoreren, opzijzetten, wegcijferen, negeren
- bar from attention or consideration
"She dismissed his advances"
- Don't dismiss any possibility.
- I have to dismiss Ken.
- Dismiss him from that post.
- We'll dismiss class early today.
- First of all, we must dismiss him.
- Dismiss the trouble from one's mind.
- Your Honor, I shall have to dismiss the entire panel.
- First of all, we must dismiss the cook.
- Just dismiss those thoughts from your mind - they're crazy and not worth thinking about.
- We dismiss people for talking about themselves but it's the subject they treat best.
- I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- To dismiss the dialog box you need to click the X at the top right of the window.
- If your colleagues don't work, either you do their work or I'll dismiss you by tomorrow morning.
- By turning the page, we can dismiss the characters in a book without fear of hurting their feelings.
- I don't know whether she believed me or not but in any case it seems she doesn't automatically dismiss talk of the supernatural.