- Baptists reject infant baptism.
- We regretfully reject your offer.
- I am afraid it is a reject.
- Reject all its lies and vulgarity.
- He got them to reject it.
- For love is something you can't reject.
- Voters may yet reject the misbegotten 'Dream Act'.
- It was very sensible of him to reject the bribe.
- I do not want to reject this claim.
- He had the presumption to reject my proposal.
- It seemed clear the Senate would reject the treaty.
- The highest form of ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.
- Because we reject the same thing that people of all faiths reject: the killing of innocent men, women, and children. And it is my first duty as President to protect the American people.
- I don't intend to flatly reject suicide, but I really wish parents would not make their children join in with them.
- REJECT Not an EXPLOSIVE