- storing in televisiebeelden
- a change (usually undesired) in the waveform of an acoustic or analog electrical signal; the difference between two measurements of a signal (as between the input and output signal)
"heavy metal guitar players use vacuum tube amplifiers to produce extreme distortion"
- the mistake of misrepresenting the facts
- It's a gross distortion of the truth.
- We experience and understand the world through signals that are received by the senses and interpreted by the brain - and both stages are subject to distortion.
- Total harmonic distortion (voltage):
- Distortion of competition
- Total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Visual inspection for distortion
- DISTORTION OF COMPETITION
- Avoiding undue distortion of competition
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) (voltage):
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (Voltage)
- SELECTIVITY AND DISTORTION OF COMPETITION
- Selectivity and distortion of competition
- No undue distortion of competition
- Absence of distortion of competition
- Distortion of competition and trade