- Stop twisting my arm!
- He fell, twisting his ankle.
- After twisting your body, squat down.
- Local officials are twisting arms to push new development projects.
- I tripped on a stone, twisting my ankle.
- River Suzhou is Shanghai's "mother river"; twisting and turning, it stretches across and flows through the city center.
- We humans have a great way of twisting facts to fit our conclusion as soon as we have made one.
- stalk twisting
- Textile twisting machines
- Textile doubling or twisting machines
- Textile doubling or twisting machines:
- Textile spinning machines; textile doubling, twisting, winding or reeling machines
- CPA 28.94.12: Textile spinning machines; textile doubling, twisting, winding or reeling machines
- Textile doubling or twisting machines (excluding special machines for rope-making)
- The fibres are held together by twisting (spinning) (see the HSEN to Section XI, General, (I)(B)(1)(i)(a)).