- social dancing in which couples vigorously twist their hips and arms in time to the music; was popular in the 1960s
"they liked to dance the twist"
- de twist dansen
- do the twist
- form into twists
- Don't twist my words around.
- Don't get your knickers in a twist!
- Dickens was the author of 'Oliver Twist'.
- This mystery has a plot twist that's completely novel.
- Tom will twist the truth and distort reality in order to achieve his goals.
- In a cruelly ironic twist of fate, someday Tatoeba will make an example of us all.
- Twist that knob to the right and the box will open.
- twist base-length / (m)
- with a final ‘Z’ twist.
- bow or twist back often?
- Twist- isolated defects (mm/m)
- Limit twist = (20/l + 3)
- twist less than five turns per metre;
- Track twist — isolated defects — zero to peak value
- man-made filament tow of Chapter 55 and multifilament yarn without twist or with a twist of less than five turns per metre of Chapter 54;