- a painful injury to a joint caused by a sudden wrenching of its ligaments
- You're going to fall and sprain your ankle wearing sandals with such huge platforms.
- If I tried to wear shoes with heels that high, I'd sprain my ankle.
- A sprain like this should heal within a week or so.
- Sprain or strain
- Sprain, strain, musculoskeletal disorder
- Bruising; sprain; fracture, concussion; crushing
- Sprain or strain; musculoskeletal disorder
- Sprain or strain; laceration, cut; bruising; entrapment
- Bruising; dislocation; sprain; fracture, concussion; crushing; electric shock; burns
- (Same outcome as for suffocation/strangulation.) Sprain, strain, musculoskeletal disorder Extremities Joints