- Don't rub it in.
- There's the rub.
- Rub salt in the wound.
- Will you rub my shoulders?
- Can you rub my shoulders?
- Do you often rub it?
- Can you rub my back?
- Rub the stain with vinegar.
- Tom didn't have to rub it in.
- Rub out these words with your eraser.
- Never rub the eyes when the hands are dirty.
- Children often rub their eyes when they are tired.
- It's in pencil so you can rub it out if you need to.
- Rub briskly with soap, and the stain will soon wash off.
- The faster we rub our hands together, the warmer they get.