- vloeistof om te drinken
- any liquid suitable for drinking
- This water isn't drinkable.
- There's no drinkable water.
- The water is not drinkable.
- If we have no more clean, drinkable water, we are doomed.
- distribution of drinkable water, according to the WHO standard,
- Milk-based products and drinkable yoghurt products delivered in a single dose
- The alcohol delivered to DKV is not a drinkable product but must be processed further or rectified.
- Provide drinkable water, from surface water sources, according to the applicable standards and at least to the level of the WHO standards.
- Inadequate installations can be: installations in bad condition, dangerous installations, installations which are regularly out of order, where there is not enough electrical power/pressure for the water to be used, the water is not drinkable, or there is limited availability.