- You're in no condition to drive.
- Get in. I'll drive you somewhere.
- Did you drive a Mercedes in Germany?
- In Japan people drive on the left.
- In Saudia, women do not drive cars.
- They drive on the left in England.
- In the future, nobody will drive cars.
- In the future, cars will drive themselves.
- We'll arrive in three hours if we drive.
- In the end, just don't drive me there.
- I went for a drive in the country.
- Women are not permitted to drive cars in Saudi Arabia.
- I'd like to drive across the USA in a convertible.
- Did you drive when you were in Germany?
- Where are you going in such a hurry? We've got plenty of time, so drive safely.