- Can I drop off the car?
- Please drop me off at the station.
- I'll drop you off at the station.
- I had to drop something off at Tom's office.
- Could you drop me off at the library?
- I can drop you off at the airport tonight.
- I had to drop Tom off at school.
- I just have to drop this book off.
- I will drop off this package at the Jones' when I go to work.
- I'm driving into town so I can drop you off on the way.
- Please drop off this package at the Jones' when you go to work.
- I drop off my children at school every morning before going to work.
- Confronted to the drop of the sales volume as seen under recitals 56 and 57 above, the Community industry had no option but to lay off part of its workforce to remain competitive.
- Given that Chinese prices in the IP had dropped further in comparison to 2004, the Community industry had again to drop its prices (by almost 24 %) in order to sell off these stocks.
- State aid which distorts competition is particularly harmful in this sector inasmuch as it would lead to a drop-off in the peak numbers of visitors at non-subsidised parks, while these peak periods are precisely what parks need to become profitable.