- klein iemand; iets of iemand van klein formaat; klein aardappel; klein iemand; klein iemand; klein kind; klein iemand; opdondertje; mager persoon
- a person who is markedly small
- a plant or animal that is atypically small
- check the growth of
"the lack of sunlight dwarfed these pines"
- Tom is a dwarf.
- Dwarf tossing is not an olympic sport.
- I'm not a midget. I'm a dwarf!
- Indeed, dwarf tossing is an Olympic sport!
- I am not a dwarf. I am of short stature.
- I was a dwarf compared with my hostesses.
- In 2006, the International Astronomical Union decided to create a new category for solar system objects called "dwarf planets", and Pluto was reclassified as a dwarf planet.
- A dwarf may stand on a mountain, but it will not make him tall.
- Once upon a time there was a dwarf that lived in the forest.
- The penis of a dwarf elephant can reach the half meter in length.
- The populations of China and India dwarf those of every other nation.
- Once upon a time there was a dwarf who lived in the woods.
- Have you heard that a psychic dwarf just escaped from prison? There's a small medium at large!
- The Solar System has only eight planets now as Pluto, which was the ninth, has been reclassified as a dwarf planet.
- According to the IAU, a "dwarf planet" is a celestial body that (a) is in orbit around the Sun, (b) has sufficient mass for its self-gravity to overcome rigid body forces so that it assumes a hydrostatic equilibrium (nearly round) shape, (c) has not cleared the neighbourhood around its orbit, and (d) is not a satellite.