- economie; land-, staats- en volkshuishoudkunde
- the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management
- She majored in economics.
- I'm majoring in economics.
- I major in economics.
- Why should we study economics?
- I don't care about economics.
- My son is studying economics.
- He studied economics at college.
- He's a specialist in economics.
- I'm studying economics at university.
- Whether it's national economics, family economics, or personal economics, it's not something where sloppy accounting is good enough.
- Economics is the study of economic mechanisms.
- He made a substantial contribution to economics.
- Tom still believes in trickle-down economics.
- He is a great authority on economics.
- They discussed the economics of the project.