- sell or provide on credit
- the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- I'm in finance.
- He was appointed Minister of Finance.
- The new finance minister has street-cred.
- Those officials don't understand finance at all.
- Bonds were issued to finance a war.
- More students are interested in finance than in industry.
- I plan to pursue a career in international finance.
- Finance Ministry officials tried to boost confidence in recovery.
- He borrowed money from the bank to finance his home.
- He claimed to be an expert in finance.
- The government is compelled to reconstruct national finance.
- He has a large borrowing from finance banks.
- Modern finance is becoming increasingly complicated and sophisticated.
- Tom claimed to be an expert in finance.
- Local finance are bankrolling the industrial promotion program.