- financiële wereld
- transacting business with a bank; depositing or withdrawing funds or requesting a loan etc.
- He studied Banking in London.
- What are the banking hours?
- Money circulates through the banking system.
- He is in the banking line.
- Your banking "product" is a matrix full of arbitrary formulae.
- A banking scandal is sweeping across Capitol Hill.
- I was banking on him to help me.
- The tax reform will not touch the banking industry.
- We are banking on fine weather for the sports day.
- It's possible to branch out from computing to jobs in banking, accountancy and so on.
- We're banking on you to provide all the money we need.
- This book gives a blow by blow account of how the banking system is ruining our financial security.
- However, compared to that in cities, rural use of online news, search engines, online shopping, online banking, online stocks and so on is much lower.
- A good knowledge of numerical analysis, stochastic calculus and programming in C++ is important for a job in banking my lecturer said.
- Banking costs;