- Further elaboration or ornament would only detract from the perfection of its simplicity.
- The depth of the debates has decreased as the new social media forms does not provide enough space for the elaboration of long arguments.
- Elaboration of performance plans
- elaboration and publication of guides, reports and educational material via the Internet or other media.
- For the purpose of the elaboration of the SEDP the following requirements do apply:
- the elaboration of an overall TAF system development plan from concept-to-delivery.
- Support the elaboration of financing plans for European production companies and projects, including co-production projects
- Each principle is followed by an elaboration with the following sections:
- The elaboration of the other parts of the NREAP is based on this additional energy efficiency scenario.
- support the elaboration of financial plans for companies and projects for European productions, in particular the financing of co-productions.
- Both economic phenomena could be taken into account only in the context of the elaboration of the 2005-2010 list.
- Encourage the elaboration of financing plans by production companies for works of the following types: drama, animation, documentary and multimedia.
- In addition, the annex contained a reference to the elaboration of a funding concept for citizens on social grounds .
- Sweet wine of ‘Málaga’ PDO in whose elaboration the must leaks after treading of grapes without mechanical pressure.
- a preamble setting out the procedure followed in the elaboration of the report and a list of contents,