- radiation consisting of waves of energy associated with electric and magnetic fields resulting from the acceleration of an electric charge
- An infrared ray is electromagnetic radiation.
- Specifications concerning narrowband electromagnetic radiation from vehicles.
- Specifications concerning immunity of ESAs to electromagnetic radiation.
- METHOD OF TESTING FOR IMMUNITY OF VEHICLES TO ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION
- Specifications concerning immunity of vehicles to electromagnetic radiation.
- optical radiation: any electromagnetic radiation in the wavelength range between 100 nm and 1 mm. The spectrum of optical radiation is divided into ultraviolet radiation, visible radiation and infrared radiation:
- ANNEX VI Method of testing for immunity of vehicles to electromagnetic radiation
- METHOD(S) OF TESTING FOR IMMUNITY OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC SUB-ASSEMBLIES TO ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION
- METHOD(S) OF TESTING FOR IMMUNITY OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC SUBASSEMBLIES TO ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION
- anticipated pollution through physical effects such as noise, vibration, radiation, electromagnetic fields;
- ANNEX IX Method(s) of testing for immunity of electrical/electronic subassemblies to electromagnetic radiation
- The vehicle shall be exposed to electromagnetic radiation in the 20 to 2000 MHz frequency ranges in vertical polarisation.
- laser (light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation): any device which can be made to produce or amplify electromagnetic radiation in the optical radiation wavelength range primarily by the process of controlled stimulated emission;
- The immunity to electromagnetic radiation of the vehicle representative of its type shall be tested by the method described in Annex VI.
- "Active pixel" (6 8) is a minimum (single) element of the solid state array which has a photoelectric transfer function when exposed to light (electromagnetic) radiation.